The Adventures of Peanut Butter & Jelly

"Life isn't about the amount of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away" - Hitch



Tuesday, October 13, 2009


We have been pretty busy this week with the mission trip coming up. We are taking a team to a base called Global Frontier Missions located in Tlaxiaco. Oaxaca is in the southern most tip of Mexico. There are about 155 different people groups and out of the 155, 30 are still considered to be "unreached" with the gospel. This makes Oaxaca the biggest concentration of people in North, Central and South America. I love visiting Mexico. Every time I go I feel at home. The people are always very hospitable. It always amazes me to see how little they have and yet they are still content. It really makes me think about how much Ido have to be thankful for and how much I have and how many times I am not content in the things I have. Even though I have been a few times, it's still a life changing experience every time.



We had a and all day training this past Saturday and we had a lot of fun. We did team builders and had a lady named Gwen come and teach our team how to make balloon animals.






0 comments:

Post a Comment