The Adventures of Peanut Butter & Jelly

"Life isn't about the amount of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away" - Hitch



Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The First of Many......

This is the first of hopefully many blogs. I am new to this so bear with me. There has been so much going on lately I don't even know where to start. The wedding is coming up soon. Only 4 months from tomorrow. We still have so much to do. Who know that planning a wedding involves so much. Brandon has started working 1 day a week at the church and he is starting his licensing process. I am so proud of him! We are signing the lease on our new apartment on Feb. 26th. I am going to move in that weekend. It will be so nice to have a place that will be OURS. Well, I guess thats all for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment